You can download the Cloud Asia E-Magazine which combines a selection of the key pieces in the run up to the show.
- Ovum webinar: Enterprise ICT spending priorities
- Ovum webinar: PDF slides (Enterprise ICT spending priorities)
- Ovum webinar: Consumer Technologies are Changing
- Ovum webianr: PDF slides (Telecoms Customer Insights: Enterprise – key findings)
- Interview with August Chan, Head of IT, Delta Asia (Deploying IAAS and Cloud in the Asian Financial Sector)
- Interview with Rocky Scopelliti, Group General Manager, Industry Centre of Excellence, Telstra (Cloud and Digital Services: Enabling trading at the speed of light)
- Interview with Ben Dornier, Director of Corporate and Community Services, City of Palmerston (quickfire Q&A)
- How to succeed in the Cloud by Tom Platt, Director of Service Providers, BCSG
- Ovum report extract: Telcos – Rethinking Cloud Partnerships and Strategy in Asia-Pacific
- SMAC and the digital enterprise
- Asia Cloud: who is ready, who is dedi and who is steady?
- Cloud Service Providers to Watch in Asia-Pacific in 2014
- Understand what you need to consider when choosing a Global Cloud Hosting Provider
- What do Johnny Depp and Cloud Computing have in common?
- Balancing the cost to serve with customer experience
- How bundles can add up to benefits for your business, BCSG
- Make a success of getting to market, BCSG
- The race to cloud is not a sprint, BCSG
- To succeed in the cloud, you’ll need to make some changes, BCSG
- HR Symantec Enterprise Mobility
- 5 Must Have for an Enterprise Mobility Management Solution, Symantec